International Seminar Hong Kong – Indonesia: Opportunities for the Indonesian Business
Hong Kong – Indonesia: Opportunities for the Indonesian Business
Thursday, 9 March 2017
9:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
(Registration begins at 9:00 a.m.)
Ballroom A and B, Grand Hyatt Jakarta, Jalan M.H. Thamrin, Kav. 28 - 30,
Jakarta 10350, Indonesia.
During the seminar, Indonesian business and lawyers will be able to understand more on the following topics:
- Introduction of the Hong Kong legal system
- Hong-Kong: Free trade and investment area - a gateway to China
- Doing business in Hong Kong
- Commercial progress of Indonesia, what do foreign investors need to aware of?
- International dispute resolution, arbitration, state-investor arbitration
- Cross-border / international insolvency law and its significant rise in the globalised economy
- The importance of risk management
Trade and investment under the Belt and Road Initiative- important issues for Hong Kong and Indonesia investors and trade partners
FOR REGISTRATION OR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
|The Law Society of Hong Kong||Perhimpunan Advokat Indonesia (PERADI)|
|Ms Ella Chan||Ms. Dwi at email@example.com|
|Communications & External Affairs Officer||Mrs. Nirmala at firstname.lastname@example.org|
SAVE THE DATE OF 9 MARCH 2017 TO JOIN OUR EVENT!